Iowa Tuition and Textbook Credit: Dealing with Private School Expenses

By | March 27th, 2017|Categories: State Taxes|Tags: , |

Iowa offers a tax credit called the "tuition and textbook credit" for expenses relating to dependents who are in grades K-12. What about if you send your kids to a private school that teaches religious doctrines?