Over the last 5 months, I’ve written about 1099s. The original title of the series was going to be “All About 1099s” but I quickly realized my posts weren’t going to encompass enough to say it’s “all about” 1099s. Still, I hope readers found this series useful.
Since the posts are scattered over nearly 5 months, here are links to each post:
- Types of 1099s: 1099-A thru 1099-C
- Types of 1099s: 1099-LTC thru 1099-SA
- The Whys of Filing, Part 1
- The Whys of Filing, Part 2
- The Whys and Hows and When of Filing (Part 3)
“This blog post, along with comments that may follow, should not be considered tax advice. Before you make final tax or financial decisions, please secure a professional tax advisor to give you advice about your unique situation. To secure Jason as your accountant, please click on the ‘Services’ link at the top of the page.”